Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy New Year!!

First of all let me start by saying Happy New Year!

Santa sadly didn’t bring me a black Cockapoo puppy called ‘Ruby’ but I did get lots of other nice goodies to make up for it so I’ll let him off this once.

Yesterday the C&T office took a little trip to Madame Tussauds Blackpool to celebrate Susan & Ryan’s birthdays which took place over Christmas. I was quite gutted to find that Kylie had left and was now living at Madame Tussauds London. So off we went with our little bag of props down the promenade to Blackpool for the morning.


Here are some highlights! ENJOY.....

show off your best 'Poker Face'


Su-Bu & Su-Bo

Susan & Rachel share a snap on Blackpool Beach
Just a few miles down from where Lytham Proms takes Place


Me & Susan during our Jeremy Kyle Interview

Ryan helping Tiger out with his game




No comments:

Post a Comment