Thursday 6 December 2012

Holidays Are Coming

I’ve always been a huge lover of Christmas and even though I am now 22 my excitement for the party season hasn’t shrunk.

In the office we all have advert calendars but because we don’t want to have to take any chocolate home when we break up for Christmas next Friday, we have decided to also work back from 24th December as we go forwards – well I’m not going to complain about the extra chocolate! 




I’m also addicted to M&S Turkey feast sandwiches (followed by a nice bit of CAKE for dessert). Yesterday I also discovered Costa Coffee make a lovely gingerbread latte so of course I had to treat myself to another one of those today when I went to get my Turkey feast sandwich from M&S!! I couldn’t recommend this drink highly enough to you; you should all go try it.








With recent weekend trips to London & York and Christmas parties coming up in the next couple of weeks I haven’t yet had time to do any Christmas shopping yet which is totally unlike my usual ‘wrapped up by November’ self! Instead I have been gallivanting around the country and sticking 1440 crystals on my Cuffe & Taylor Christmas party outfit, which will be unveiled this Friday (pictures to follow next week).


Anyway it’s time to sign off, better go write some Christmas cards and my ‘list’....


Dear Santa,

For Christmas this year I would like:

*another couple of hours added to every day in 2013
*something sparkly (obvs)
*a boyfriend (yea right)
*a Cockapoo puppy (think I’ve got more chance of the above request than my mum letting me have another dog)

Thanks big man!

Love Brett
Aged 22 years

No comments:

Post a Comment