Thursday 22 November 2012

Festive Sparkle


I can only apologise for not keeping my blog up to date (again). We’ve all been very busy bee’s recently with the Lytham Christmas Light Switch-on last Saturday & going onsale with the Runrig 40th Anniversary Concert 2013 last Friday. This has meant a lack of blogging across all Cuffe & Taylor staff. I haven’t even had time to blog outside of work because.....


 
I have finally finished crystalising my Sennheiser Radio Mic!


I wrote in a blog not so long ago about my bling-tastic obsession for anything sparkly, well it took a whopping 2917 individually stuck Swarovski crystals (not that I was counting or anything) but I finally got there! J


I was rushing to get finished in time for my trip down south this weekend so I could show it off to my brother and his girlfriend (I think his girlfriend will appreciate it ever so slightly more than my brother Mike). This weekend I plan to have a great time down in London, first of all by going to The Arts Club, Mayfair on Friday night to see my brother and the rest of the band performing then a spot of retail therapy on Saturday in Harrods (gotta love pricey Christmas decorations) – I wonder if my mum will treat me to a Cockapoo puppy from Pet Kingdom @ Harrods?!

Then maybe a show if we can fit one in somewhere, ooo I do love the lead up to Christmas! J

No comments:

Post a Comment