Friday 26 October 2012

Too much to plan!

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone; did anyone else miss summer too? The only other social events between now and Christmas are bonfire night and Halloween – which happens to also be the day that Mr T will be interviewing Olly Murs during his book signing at Blackpool Grand Theatre – to book tickets for Ollys books signing click here.





Although I am working all next week I cannot let an opportunity like Halloween pass by without a night out. Next to plan my outfit. So I don’t want to spend a fortune on a costume that I’ll probably only ever use once so I just thought I’d chuck some fake blood at a t-shirt and put a couple of rips in it, that could work right?? I did however find some rather creepy contact lenses, cost about the same price as a whole outfit but SO worth it in my opinion! After much wrestling with my eyelids I eventually managed to get the contact lenses in. 








So that’s Halloween all sorted, now for bonfire night! I always used to remember bonfire night as the day I passed my driving test but now there is a new anniversary that occupies that date, my work chum Miss Sharples' birthday, all the more reason to eat bonfire toffee and get the sparklers out to celebrate! If you haven’t done so already, check out Rachel’s new blog.

I love a good firework display; here is a picture of the fantastic firework display after the Alfie Boe concert at Lytham Proms Festival Weekend 2012.





Now time for Christmas! We recently picked names out of a hat for this year’s secret Santa. After much trying I haven’t managed to find out who anyone else has picked yet (give me time and I will) I’ve also just found out today that one of our Directors has actually forgotten who he picked so it looks like someone is missing out on their present this year!




I have always been one of those people that have all their Christmas shopping done, all wrapped up before December has even begun and I feel this year will be no exception. I try and put lots of thought into what friend and family would want and I like to think I have quite good taste. My plan this year is to get everyone concert tickets just to make things easier, sadly I don’t think my choice of Kylie, Steps and Girls Aloud would suit all of them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment