Thursday 7 March 2013

Slap my wrists I’ve not updated my blog in a while!

It’s all been very busy in the Cuffe & Taylor HQ recently. Since my last blog we have put the final night of Lytham Proms 2013 onsale which will be...

Rita Ora supported by Conor Maynard and Stooshe!







Also since my last blog we have had Pancake Day. Here is a lovely picture of our very own Rachel attempting a toss (attempting being the operative word!)



I also went to see Girls Aloud at the O2 on Saturday and was pleasantly surprised at how well they sang live (especially with Cheryl having flu at the time).



I’ve also booked to go to V Festival in August which I’m REALLY looking forward to as Beyonce is headlining (and I didn’t manage to get tickets to her own tour last month when they went onsale).

Now that I’m losing my festival virginity and we have a summer of concerts planned again for C&T I thought it was about time to invest in some hunter wellies. I did buy some last summer but struggled to fit my chunky calves in them so they had to go back. After spending quite some time in my dinner hours searching for funky wellies I discovered that:

A - Unless you have legs like Nadine Coyle or Victoria Beckham, regular Hunter willies are going to be pretty snug in the calf area!

B – The only ‘funky’ hunter wellies are girls ones and will not accommodate my size 11’s!

C – The ‘wide calf’ fit hunters are only available in plain colours

So I found some lovely metallic Hunters that are actually available in men’s sizes!! The gold ones were abit to crazy even for me so I settled on some bronze coloured ones – fingers crossed they fit this time!



Notice how in this post I didn’t even bring up my Brit Award predictions (because they were pretty much all wrong!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment